Don’t you just love FUN food? Finding the perfect red, white and blue treat makes me smile! It is even better when that treat is really easy to make, LOL. This Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough is quick, easy and delicious. This is a sweet treat that your kids will gobble up too.
Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
Now I will be the first to admit that this isn’t a Weight Watchers friendly recipe, LOL. But I am a firm believer that you can enjoy everything in moderation! 🙂
I am always thinking about what cute photos I can take during holiday celebrations….what would be cuter than capturing one of my kiddos eating this Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough while they fan themselves with the patriotic fans I made? 😆
Plus this makes a great treat after the kids get done with their fun patriotic activities and games!
How to Make Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined
Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy
Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined
Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out or eat out of the bowl yourself!
Make sure you have a big glass of milk!
Make Your Edible Cookie Dough Even Cuter!
I love serving holiday foods in cute containers!!
These Renaissance Ice Cream Bowls are SO adorable and can be used year round for any holiday.
If I am having a big party I will want to use disposable bowls and this patriotic ice cream sundae set is perfect for the edible sugar cookie dough.
These reusable patriotic plastic cups work really well and you can keep them and use again or send them home with your guests.
Are you a big fan of edible cookie dough recipes? I think it is fun to have an edible cookie dough that isn’t chocolate chip for a change! What is your patriotic party plan?
- 1 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1 C of patriotic Sprinkles
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined
- Mix in the Patriotic sprinkles using a rubber spatula
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out or eat out of the bowl yourself!
- Make sure you have a big glass of milk!