Cheesy Jalapeno Pigs in a Blanket are a great way to spice up your ordinary hot dog! I admit it…I like hot dogs. I know they don’t get a very good rap…but that is okay. I am willing to go against the flow sometimes!
The good news is that hot dogs have come a long way and you can get healthier choices if you want! There are all beef hot dogs, kosher hot dogs, turkey hot dogs….I am starting to feel like Bubba when he was telling Forrest Gump all the ways you can make shrimp!! 🙂 I think you catch my drift!
Now…I have to ask you a question….have you made anything with crescent rolls? If you say no….I have to ask….WHY NOT? Crescent rolls are just plain DELICIOUS. I really haven’t tried anything with a crescent roll that I didn’t like!
As a child growing up we made our Pigs in a Blanket with biscuits and I loved them….then as an adult I decided to make them with crescent rolls and I have never gone back!
This recipe is so simple that it is hard to call it a recipe LOL! But if you are like me….I like to make sure I am doing things right, so here goes!
How to make Cheesy Jalapeno Pigs in a Blanket
1. Take your crescent rolls and tear them apart along the perforated lines.
2. Roll each hot dog up in the crescent roll.
3. Place on a cookie sheet.
4. Place as many jalapeno slices as you want on top of each pig in a blanket.
5. Cover each pig in a blanket with shredded cheese of your choice.
6. Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package.
I like to just use sliced jalapenos in a jar that are great on nachos. You can slice up a fresh jalapeno if you prefer, but it will probably be spicier! You could also put your peppers and cheese inside with your hot dog….but I think it looks really pretty on top!
Do you like pigs in a blanket? Have you ever tried to spice them up like these Cheesy Jalapeno Pigs in a Blanket? If you like spicy appetizers, be sure to check out my recipe for Spicy Corn Dog Muffins! If you are looking for some yummy snack and appetizer recipes be sure to check out my Pinterest Board!
- Cupid Cocoa(Pink Hot Chocolate) - November 29, 2022
- Weight Watchers Diabetes Zero Point Foods List Printable - November 14, 2022
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List Free Printable - November 14, 2022