This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #MakeHeartburnHistory #CollectiveBias
Anyone else gearing up for New Year’s Eve parties? I think the best part of a party is the FOOD. I am already thinking about what yummy finger foods I can whip up. These Jalapeno Popper Mini Cheeseballs are definitely on my to-make list. They are a great snack for a late night party. The heat will help you stay awake, LOL!
Bring on the Heat
I LOVE spicy foods. The problem is that my body doesn’t always feel the same….ie heartburn. Luckily I am not going to let heartburn ruin my holidays. There are so many people who don’t eat the foods they love because the dread of heartburn is always lingering in their subconscious. It doesn’t have to be that way!! A little preparation and forethought means that spicy foods don’t have to be the enemy.
I get all-day and all-night protection from my frequent heartburn with Nexium® 24HR Capsules 42ct.* I just pick it up when I am at Walgreens shopping and I know that it won’t matter what trigger my heartburn, I will be covered. The amusing thing is that these Jalapeno Popper Mini Cheeseballs contain 3 ingredients that are known culprits of heartburn, lol. I just love heartburn inducing foods! 🙂
Ingredients Needed for Jalapeno Popper Mini Cheeseballs
1 block of cream cheese (8 oz)
4 ounce can of diced jalapenos, drained of all extra liquid
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup finely chopped pecans
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Mini Cheeseballs
In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the nuts. Mix until well-combined.
Roll cheese mixture into small balls.
Roll each ball in the nuts to cover well.
Place on platter and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Serve with crackers, pretzels, chips as desired.
How Do You Spice Up New Year’s Eve?
What is your favorite dish for New Year’s Eve? Do you like to spice it up with jalapenos?
Do you suffer from frequent heartburn too? Don’t forget to check out how Nexium® 24HR provides protection from frequent heartburn no matter what triggers it with just one pill a day.* I have some other great appetizers you should check out while you are here.
*May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed
- 1 block of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 4 ounce can of diced jalapenos, drained of all extra liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Crackers (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the nuts. Mix until well-combined.
- Roll cheese mixture into small balls.
- Roll each ball in the nuts to cover well.
- Place on platter and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, chips as desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy American Girl Hairstyles Even Little Girls Can Do - October 20, 2017
- Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffing - October 18, 2017
- 7 Ways to Prepare Your Teen For Winter Weather Driving - October 16, 2017