When back to school rolls around time can be really valuable. Getting supplies ready, new school clothes, books and learning and let's not forget about after school snacks your kids will love. Food is usually high up on the kids priority list too!
After School Snacks Your Kids Will Love
When it comes to evenings/after-school tasks and errands, things can get a little hectic, too. There’s dinner, homework, and extracurricular activities that need to be taken into consideration. To make things easier for everyone, I found some delicious after school snacks that are quick, colorful, and fun – save time on food prep and give yourself a chance to spend moments with your family… it’s what counts the most!
So Many After School Snacks To Choose From
- These Chocolate Kiwi Pops from Wanna Bite are so creative!
- The Apple Dippers from The Gracious Wife are a great way to get kids to eat more fruit!
- Kicking it With Kelly has a fun idea with these PB&J Jell-o Jigglers!
- The Pink Lemonade Rice Krispie Treats from the Baking Beauty are sure to be a hit with any kid.
- I know my kids will gobble up The Gracious Wife's Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups.
- Fruity Granola Bites from Coffee With Us 3 are such an easy snack to grab and go.
- Thrifty Treasures will save you some money with these homemade Chewy Granola Bars.
- Try a new snack idea with these Japanese Soft Boiled Eggs from Pressure Cook Recipes.
- My No Bake Energy Bars are addictive and really quick to make too!
- Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats are so creative and look almost too good to eat from Kicking it With Kelly!
- The Nutella in these Almond Joy Granola Bites will have the kids asking for more from Coffee With Us 3.
- Honey Soy Chicken Wings will give them the protein to make it through the evening from Pressure Cook Recipes.
- The Gracious Wife has another great fruit filled snack with these Banana Cereal Snacks.
- You won't feel bad serving your kids these Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies from Wanna Bite.
- It is easy to make Caramel Puffed Popcorn up in advance and it stays fresh all week!
How Does After School Time Work at Your House?
One thing I know will happen every day…my kids will want a snack! Then it is time to relax and hopefully homework will be done before dinner starts. How does after school time work at your house? Do your kids always eat after school snacks?