This microwave popcorn snowman wrapper craft is so easy and has a free printable too. A great way to gift someone some GLOVES and some popcorn! Kids will enjoy helping with this fun gift-giving craft.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS A POPCORN WRAPPER?
Microwave popcorn is a simple but well-liked gift. Giving a plain bag of microwave popcorn is kind of boring.
Dressing the popcorn package up is much more fun and meaningful. This DIY tutorial will show you how to turn that popcorn package into a SNOWMAN.
It only takes minutes to make a popcorn wrapper craft.
This snowman craft project doesn't take very many supplies. I love that it uses gloves because everyone can just an extra pair of gloves in the wintertime.
- Microwave Popcorn
- Snowman printable template (you will download this further down the page)
- Pair of gloves
- Felt or Material
- Hot Glue Gun and a Glue Stick
- Decorative Button
TIPS FOR AN ADORABLE POPCORN SNOWMAN WRAPPER GIFT
This is such a quick craft to make it would be perfect to gift to a large group! Here are some tips to make the process easy and painless:
- Decide how many popcorn snowman wrappers you want to make before you start so you have enough supplies.
- Buy basic knit type gloves in the sizes that are appropriate for the recipients of these gifts. I like to use red gloves for a striking color contrast! Many times you can find these at Dollar Tree.
- Print off the correct number of snowman faces from the template below.
- Get some decorative buttons for an adorable added touch! I love these snowflake buttons.
WHO SHOULD YOU GIVE A POPCORN SNOWMAN TO?
There are no limits to who would enjoy receiving a popcorn snowman wrapper with free gloves! Here are some ideas in case you want to make these and aren't sure who to gift them to:
- Teachers and school staff
- Classmates at school
- Local firemen and policmen
- Homeless people in your area
- Residents of local nursing homes and retirement communities
PRINTABLE SNOWMAN TEMPLATE
You can print off the face for your snowman via the link below.
HOW TO MAKE A POPCORN SNOWMAN WRAPPER
You will find the complete supply list and instructions for how to make these sweet popcorn snowman wrappers at home via the DIY card below. You can even print this off for your convenience.
If you enjoyed this craft I would really appreciate it if you could leave a 5-Star rating!
- Regular size package of microwave popcorn
- Free Printable Snowman face template
- Pair of Gloves (red look awesome!)
- Tape or Adhesive
- Felt or material to make a scarf
- Hot glue stick
- Button (I love snowflake buttons for this project)
- Glue Gun
- First print off the snowman face template.
- Next, you will wrap the snowman face paper around your package of microwave popcorn and tape it on the back. Cut off the extra paper from the top and bottom.
- Place the glove on top of the popcorn package and pull it down a little so it stays in place.
- Tie a ribbon midway around the glove, under the finger holes to form a hat.
- Take a length of material or felt about a foot long and position it around the lower part of the popcorn package so that it looks like a scarf. Glue the scarf down with a little hot glue.
- Add a button to the scarf with hot glue for added bling!
If you loved this snowman craft be sure to check out these other fun ideas:
- Sparkly Snowflake Slime
- Banana Snowman Snack
- Mickey Sock Snowman Craft
- DIY Sparkley Puffy Snow Paint for Kids
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!