Father's Day is coming up soon and what father wouldn't love a handmade gift as part of his special day! I have rounded up a big list of adorable handprint gift ideas for Father's Day that are simple and easy to make at home with your kiddos!
Handprint Gift Ideas for Father's Day
I love crafts that kids can help make. Handmade gifts are something that can be treasured for years to come. It is also nice when a DIY gift from a child is actually nice enough to sit out in the living room, LOL!
- Salt Dough Hand Print from Creat, Craft, Love is always a winner in my book!
- This Handprint Baseball from Sunny Day Family is a wonderful keepsake for any sports loving dad!
- Optimistic Mommy has a cute Handprint Canvas idea that would be fun for kids to make!
- This You Hold My Heart canvas is so sweet from Kimberly at A Night Owl.
- You could make a really unique DIY Burned Wood Card using the tutorial over at Cherished Bliss!
- A Night Owl did it again with this adorable Handprint Owl Keepsake!!
- Life is Sweeter by Design has a precious Button Handprint Craft that will be a great keepsake for dad!
- This card idea from Crafty Morning is just the sweetest thing!
- Crafty Morning has the cutest idea for golf loving daddies everywhere with this Handprint Golfer Card.
- You can print off a free certificate and use it to make this Father's Day Handprint Craft from Fun Handprint Art!
- This Baseball Father's Day Poem and Handprint from Crafty Morning is perfect for baseball loving dads!
- Coffee Cups and Crayons has a darling idea for a DIY Father's Day Handprint T-Shirt that I am sure any dad would wear proudly!
- Kids Activities Blog has a great Father's Day Stepping Stone would make a great gift and is so fun to personalize!
- The Father's Day Handprint Sun Catcher from Real Life at Home would be great in dad's office window!
- This Mason Jar Craft from Fun-a-Day would make a great pencil holder for dad's desk!
- A Little Pinch of Perfect has the sweetest Handprint Heart Photo Surprise Card that would be the perfect surprise for dad!
- Fishing dads will love the Father's Day Handprint Fish Craft from Where Imagination Grows.
- Powerful Mothering has such a unique idea with this Origami Money Card for dad….who doesn't love origami and money!
- Make dad feel like a superhero with Messy Little Monster's Batman Handprint Craft!
- One Time Through has such a cool Personalized Word Cloud Father's Day Gift!
How Do You Make Father's Day Special?
What is your favorite way to celebrate Father's Day? Do you have a special handmade gift that you love to make with your children? I would love to hear your ideas! If you need a fun sweet treat for dad check out these Golf Cereal Treats!
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023