Instant Pot Triple Meat Pizza Casserole is a hearty and filling dinner recipe. Families will gobble up this comfort food casserole and mom will love it because it is easy to make.
Instant Pot Triple Meat Pizza Casserole
Everyone is on the Instant Pot bandwagon these days. Casseroles are on my love list and figuring out that I can make them in the Instant Pot gives them even more points!
Did I tell you that you can make this whole thing in the IP? There are no other pans needed…so easy clean up. Another reason this Instant Pot Triple Meat Pizza Casserole is on my make again list!
How to Make Triple Meat Pizza Casserole
- Set your Instant Pot or other electric pressure cooker to saute. Add the olive oil, onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add in the uncooked ground beef and the diced up rope sausage. Cook the meats until the beef is no longer pink. It typically takes about 4-5 minutes.
- Go ahead and add in the tomato sauce, pizza sauce, Italian seasonings, beef broth and water. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the pasta in and stir it all together. Be sure that the pasta is covered by the liquid mixture. You can use any kind of pasta your family likes!
- Take the small pepperoni and lay them on top of the liquid mixture to form a layer.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and program it to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure and allow all of the steam to stop before opening the lid.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese and allow the casserole to sit for a minute before serving.
- This is great with salad and garlic bread.
What is Better Then Pizza?
I love, love, love pizza. It is great in almost any form…fruit pizza, pinwheel pizza snacks and now Triple Meat Pizza Casserole! So many amazing options to satisfy that craving.
Want another fun pizza idea? Check out these adorable Printable Pizza Valentine's Cards. My daughter's friends loved these when we made them one year!! The cards are free to download and print off.
Be sure to PIN this recipe so you can make it over and over again.
Instant Pot Triple Meat Casserole is a hearty and filling dinner recipe. This is packed full of meat, spices and yummy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound rope sausage cut into small chunks
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 jar pizza sauce usually 14 ounces
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz uncooked pasta
- 25-30 slices small pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Set your Instant Pot to sauté. Add the olive oil, garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Add your ground beef and sausage and cook about 4-5 minutes or until ground beef is no longer pink.
Add tomato and pizza sauces and Italian seasoning.
Put in the beef broth and water.
Add pasta. Stir to make sure pasta is covered with the liquid.
Layer pepperoni to cover the mixture.
Put lid on Instant Pot and set to high pressure for 8 minutes. Release pressure and wait for steam to completely stop before opening lid.
Stir in cheese. Allow to sit 1 minute. Serve with fresh garlic bread if desired.
Remember the IP takes time to build up pressure and to release pressure. Allow this time when planning your meal time.
- Delicious and Easy Air Fryer Carrot Chips - May 16, 2023
- The Weight Watchers Chex Mix Recipe You Need to Try - April 28, 2023
- Free Printable Mothers Day Cards to Color for Kids - April 27, 2023
[…] Recipe Source: Life is Sweeter by Design […]