Santa coloring pages are a fun way to get kids excited for Christmas. These free printable coloring pages don’t cost a thing and that is always helpful during the most expensive time of year!
SANTA THEMED PARTY IDEAS
If you are throwing a Christmas party at your house you may want to make it Santa-themed. Kids will adore a party that is all about Santa Claus.
Here are some fun ideas for your Santa Christmas party:
- Play pin the beard on Santa. You can buy a game kit or make your own very easily.
- Get a Santa suit and have a race to see who can get totally dressed as Santa the fastest. Use a stop watch to time each person.
- Print off some free Christmas photo booth props and get silly pictures of all the guests.
- Decorate sugar cookies during the party and then eat them for dessert.
- Play Santa Says. This is just like Simon Says except Simon can be called Santa and can even wear a Santa hat!
- Charades always get a lot of laughs and playing Christmas themed charades will be hilarious.
- Here are a bunch of fun Santa Claus games to choose from.
- Write letters to Santa and use this free printable letter to Santa to make it easy.
SANTA THEMED SNACKS
If you are having a Santa party you will need some Santa themed snacks to eat after you finish the Santa coloring pages.
There are so many fun Santa snacks you can make. Here are some that are adorable and easy too:
- Santa Oreos are so cute and kids will gobble them up!
- Making Strawberry Banana Santa Hats adds some healthy ingredients to the party while still being festive.
- Kids can help make Santa in the Chimney Pudding Cups and they are almost too cute to eat.
- Christmas Swirl Cookies are so pretty and easy to make.
FREE PRINTABLE SANTA COLORING PAGES
I have two different free printable Santa coloring pages. These are free to download and print off for your own personal use.
Just click the link or the image below to print these off: Santa Coloring Pages
If you loved these free Santa color sheets be sure to check these other great winter printables out:
Be sure to PIN this for later!