Smokeless grills are gaining a lot of popularity and if you love them I know you will love these smokeless indoor grill recipes! Never let the weather stop you from getting grilled food onto the dinner table!
WHAT IS A SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL?
I live in Kansas and the weather can get crazy. We can't depend on our ability to grill out a lot of the time. The problem is that sometimes we just want food that has been grilled, but we can't go outside to grill it!
Enter the smokeless indoor grill. A smokeless indoor grill is basically just what it sounds like.
The grill has a lid that helps decrease the smoke created from the grill. I like this fact because no one wants their house to smell like smoke!
We had a George Foreman grill many years ago, but the indoor grills of today are much more sophisticated. I love that most have parts that come apart and can go right into the dishwasher.
There are several good quality brands on the market. You can compare the pros and cons all day long if you want!
Some of the grills mimic a charcoal grill but use electricity instead. Other grills have high searing temperatures like you can get on a regular outdoor grill.[mailerlite_form form_id=1]
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL
If you are looking at buying a smokeless indoor grill there are some product characteristics you may want to look for. The weather will be turning cold soon and this is a great time to start your grill search!
- You want the grill to have a drain of some kind to catch drippings and grease. This will help you avoid big messes in the kitchen!
- A lid or cover of some kind helps reduce smoke in the kitchen.
- Removable parts will make cleaning the grill much easier. Do you want it to be dishwasher safe?
- Do you want a stand-alone product or something that works on your stovetop?
- You want to make sure the grill can heat to high enough temperatures to cook meat!
- Do you want to be able to take it out for tailgating? If so you may want to get the George Foreman GGR50B grill.
DELICIOUS SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL RECIPES
If you are new to indoor grilling you will want some easy recipes to get started. It helps to have recipes that are actually cooked on a smokeless indoor grill so you can follow their tips and suggestions.
I searched around and found some really good ones for you to try out!
SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL VEGETABLE RECIPES
Grilled veggies always taste so good and it really brings out the flavor in the vegetables. These smokeless indoor grill vegetable recipes are easy to make!
- Grilling veggies is always a hit at our house. This Grilled Fall Vegetables from A Pretty Life are easy to make!
- If you have a lot of zucchini sitting around you can learn how to cook zucchini on your indoor grill over at Snapguide.
CHICKEN RECIPES FOR YOUR SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL
Chicken is great on the grill and these smokeless indoor grill chicken recipes will be done in no time and on the plate.
- Sometimes all you want is a grilled chicken breast and Recipe Teacher shows you how to make the perfect chicken breast on an indoor grill.
- Dr. Davinah's Eats shows us how to make yummy Chicken Kabobs on an indoor grill.
- It is amazing how much better chicken tastes with some BBQ sauce! This BBQ Chicken on the indoor grill is fantastic thanks to Tiny Kitchen Big Taste.
- I love the flavors in Joy of Kosher's Cilantro Chicken with Lime recipe. So bold and delicious.
SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL RECIPES FOR GUESTS
If you want to wow your guests try one of these extra yummy indoor grilling recipes.
- My Forking Life has created a scrumptious dish with this indoor grill Chili Lime Shrimp recipe.
- We love pizza and this indoor grilled traditional pizza from the Kitchen Whisperer sounds amazing.
- Once you have indoor grilled Tequila Shrimp you will be hooked. Thanks to Life with Heidi for this awesome recipe.
WHICH SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL DO YOU HAVE?
So which smokeless indoor grill do you have? I am looking at getting one for my husband for his upcoming birthday so any tips are appreciated!!
What are your favorite smokeless indoor grill recipes to make on it? I am always excited to try new recipes!
- More Weight Watchers Changes in 2023 - March 25, 2023
- Printable Easter Bunny Note to Child - March 20, 2023
- Easter Egg Filler Ideas for Adults - March 13, 2023
I’ve been looking all over the web on how to cook up some brats. How long, what temperature and can’t find anything. Can you please help me out?