This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EarnWithBoxTops #CollectiveBias
Winter break is OVER and we are trying to get back into a routine of bedtime and getting up on time at my house. Sigh…. Everyone seems really tired right now! I wanted to make something to get my family energized before school and came up with a Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait. The awesome part of this breakfast is that it looks amazing but takes literally minutes to make!
Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait
I was at Walmart trying to restock my pantry after winter break wiped it out. It was fun to see all the AWESOME Box Tops for Education deals on General Mills products at Walmart. I grabbed some of our family favorites: Honey Nut Cheerios™, Yoplait® Original Fridge Pack, Mott’s Medleys® Fruit Snacks, Totino’s™ Combination Pizza Party Pack and Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™.
We have been collecting Box Tops for Education for the past 16 years!! I was also really active in our school’s PTO group for many years and coordinated the Box Tops for Education program. My family counted thousands of Box Tops over the years!! I love helping people find ways to collect even more Box Tops for their local school.
Ingredients for Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait
1 Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt Cup
1/2 of a banana, cut up
2 strawberries, diced up
1 Tablespoon of granola
How to Make a Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait
First cut up the banana and strawberries into small pieces.
Take a small cup or bowl and spoon 1/2 of the Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt into the cup.
Sprinkle 1/2 of the cut up bananas and strawberries over the yogurt layer and sprinkle with granola.
Repeat another layer of yogurt using the remaining yogurt.
Top with the remaining strawberry and banana pieces and finish with the granola on top.
This recipe makes one Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait. It is easy to make several at one time…just multiply the ingredients!
Check Out the New Box Tops Bonus App
There is a NEW way to earn even more cash for your school with the new Box Tops for Education® Bonus App. You can turn your everyday receipts into CASH for your school.
This is FREE and very easy to use. Here is what you need to do:
- First you need to download the app on your phone. Android users can grab the app HERE and Apple users can grab the app HERE.
- Next find offers and buy the products.
- Now you will scan your receipt.
- Last just watch the earnings stack up!!
I love that I can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in COMBINATION with the on-pack Box Tops clips and with any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion! Woot, woot!
Special Box Tops Offer
To make things even more exciting for our schools there is a special Box Tops offer available through 1/31/18. If you buy 5 participating items and scan the receipt with the Box Tops Bonus App you will earn a $5 bonus. That is 50 bonus Box Tops!
What School Do You Support?
So which school do you collect Box Tops for Education for? Let me know how you like the new Box Tops Bonus App!! Is your family back on schedule since break?
- 1 Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt Cup
- 1/2 of a banana, cut up
- 2 strawberries, diced up
- 1 Tablespoon of granola
- First cut up the banana and strawberries into small pieces.
- Take a small cup or bowl and spoon 1/2 of the Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt into the cup.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the cut up bananas and strawberries over the yogurt layer and sprinkle with granola.
- Repeat another layer of yogurt using the remaining yogurt.
- Top with the remaining strawberry and banana pieces and finish with the granola on top.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- The Best Guilt Free Weight Watchers Appetizers for Game Day - January 19, 2018
- Weight Watchers Spicy BLT Cherry Tomatoes - January 16, 2018
- Strawberry Banana Breakfast Parfait - January 10, 2018