Who doesn’t love getting new ideas for Weight Watchers 1 Point Foods? I love finding low freestyle point foods to help me stay on track. I have complied a huge list of 1 point foods and even 1 point Weight Watchers Recipes ideas to help you too!
Weight Watchers 1 Point Foods
Have you ever found yourself almost out of points and you haven’t even had dinner yet? Yes, it happens to the best of us, LOL. The best way out of this situation is to find low point foods to eat. It is also possible to make a 1 point dinner!! 😆
1 Freestyle SmartPoint Foods and Snacks
I have a whole post about 1 Point Snack Ideas for Weight Watchers that you can check out and even print off the list. I am going to focus on those snacks that are the most filling.
These Weight Watchers 1 Point Foods are easy to grab and make a filling snack to help keep you from failing at Weight Watchers.
- 1 light mini babybel cheese wheel
- 1/4 cup light cottage cheese
- 1 Sargento Light Mozzarella Cheese Stick
- 3 slices of Canadian bacon
- 1 cup butter flavored popcorn
- 1 Tbsp hummus
- 2 ounces of sliced deli style turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
Weight Watchers 1 Point Recipes
I love being able to make dinner and know that I can eat it without any guilt. It may even be possible to have more than one serving if a serving is only 1 Freestyle SmartPoint.
Here are some of my favorite Weight Watchers 1 Point Recipes.
- This Quiche recipe is filling and full of healthy ingredients.
- Weight Watchers Enchilada Soup is flavorful and the whole family will love it.
- Easy Egg Salad is fast to put together and makes a low point lunch or dinner.
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup is tasty and easy to make.
- BLT Cherry Tomatoes are awesome to keep in the fridge for a quick snack or side dish.
- Change up your salad with a delightful Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad.
- I love finger foods and these Chicken Taco Cups are perfect and only 1 point each.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chili is delicious and hearty.
- I like the full feeling I get after eating eggs and this Veggie Egg Scramble works great.
- Making Chicken with Strawberry Balsamic Salsa is a lovely dish that could even be served to company.
- Throwing together an easy Tuna Salad is a great snack or meal idea.
- I love a side dish or appetizer that is delicious and looks good like these Zucchini Bruschetta Boats.
- My whole family loves a tasty Taco Casserole and this one is awesome.
- The only problem with these Chinese Chicken Salad Bites is not eating them all!
- Making Chicken Pasta Fajioli in the slow cooker is a great way to have dinner ready when you get home.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs make a great party food and are only 1 point each!
- Summer is a great time to make Instant Pot Chicken Corn Chowder.
- If you need a sweet 1 point treat then Black Bean Brownies are the way to go.
- Spanish Rice With Chicken is a complete meal for only 1 point!
- I love meatloaf and these Buffalo Turkey Meatloaf Muffins don’t disappoint!
- It is fun to try new ways to eat chicken. I love this Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe.
- I enjoy a good Breakfast Casserole that I can put together the night before.
- Black Eyed Pea Soup is perfect for a cold winter’s night.
- Another amazing one point dessert is this One Point Cheesecake.
- A cool and refreshing recipe like Gazpacho Soup is perfect for warm weather.
So Many Weight Watchers 1 Point Foods & Recipes to Choose From
I love having a big list of ideas to draw from. One big key to success with Weight Watchers is to keep a lot of variety in your meals and snacks. Let me know what your favorite Weight Watchers 1 Point Foods are!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Weight Watchers Food List For a Well Stocked Pantry - July 17, 2018
- DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Summer Time Fun - July 16, 2018
- Green Chile Cheese Ball - July 13, 2018