These Super Bowl Weight Watchers recipes will make the big game guilt-free! Lots of appetizers to feed a crowd are modified to be healthier versions. I know you will find some new favorite Weight Watchers recipes in this list!
TIPS FOR STAYING ON TRACK SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
Holidays and events like the Super Bowl bring much FOOD into our lives. Instead of throwing caution to the wind and eating everything in sight…follow these tips to keep your weight loss on track.
- Use a small bowl and/or a smaller plate. Using smaller food vessels really does help us eat less food.
- Take a healthy recipe to your super bowl party. You will know that there is at least one healthier option for you to eat.
- Eat a filling Weight Watchers dinner before you head to the party, so you don't overeat on appetizers and finger foods.
- Use your Weight Watchers app to figure out points as best you can, and don't forget to track what you eat.
- Keep some low-point condiments available, like sugar-free ketchup, sugar-free BBQ sauce, hot sauce, salsa, soy sauce, fat-free Greek yogurt, etc.
- Don't waste points on soda pop. Instead, drink water and use those points on food.
- Be careful not to eat mindlessly while you watch the game. This is an easy way we overeat. Step away from the game for a few minutes and eat at the table. Then go back and watch the game without food in your hands.
- Try to fill up on as many zero-point foods as you can.
- Beware of the dessert table. This is an area where it is very hard to find low-point options. Try bringing a fruit tray with you to give you some sweet options.
SUPER BOWL WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES
Game day will be just as fun with these healthier super bowl recipes. Plan what you will make ahead of time and wow your guests with these delicious, healthy Weight Watchers recipes.
- Taco Turkey Lettuce Wraps are always a great idea for super bowl parties. Make up some taco meat with 99% lean ground turkey, and use big lettuce leaves instead of taco shells. Add some black beans for extra fiber. YUM! If you want to change it up, try Thai Lettuce Wraps.
- Mini Bell Pepper Taco Boats are another fun finger food. These are small enough to pop into your mouth!
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a classic big game recipe. Making these with ground chicken instead of beef saves a lot of WW points.
- Black Pepper Chicken can be served as a main dish with riced cauliflower or brown rice. Or you can wrap the chicken and veggies in a low-carb tortilla or lettuce leaf. This is made in the Instant Pot.
- Instead of eating a real egg roll, try to make an Eggroll in a Bowl. This is a healthier version and will definitely save those smart points.
- A sheet pan recipe for Chicken Fajitas is simple with boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders. The main ingredients are zero-point foods!
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings have that buffalo sauce that turns them into hot wings! This is an easy recipe and the perfect treat for wing lovers.
- You won't believe the points value on these Crab Cakes. These are low in Weight Watchers points and so delicious.
- This is the one day of the year when people expect to see buffalo chicken dip on the table. This stays low in points because it uses greek yogurt and boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Have plenty of fresh vegetables and serve them with homemade Black Bean Hummus.
- A healthier version of pizza is to make Zucchini Pizza Bites. Fast, easy and delicious.
- Taco Dip is always a hit at parties, and this one even has some cream cheese and sour cream for a rich, creamy texture.
- Deviled Eggs are a great grab-and-eat food for a party. This specific recipe is low in points too.
- Corn is now a zero point food, making this Corn Dip even lower in points. Just be careful about what you use for dipping it!
- Serve Crock Pot Refried Bean Dip with extra thin corn tortillas instead of chips for fewer points.
- A big pot of zero point soup is a great way to stay on target. No one will believe this Taco Soup has zero points.
WEIGHT WATCHERS APPETIZER COOKBOOK
If you want a HUGE resource of appetizer recipes that are all Weight Watchers friendly, check out my cookbook.
I love snacks and appetizers and wanted to write a cookbook that was specific to this area. There are 50 recipes here that cover all areas of appetizers. From dips to desserts, there is something for everyone.
Every recipe has the current Weight Watchers Program (2023) points and nutritional information. Many of these are extremely low points or even zero points. Some of these recipes would even work as side dishes or quick lunches.
This cookbook is a great way to prepare for parties and family gatherings. People won't believe the appetizers you bring are healthy!
What are your favorite Weight Watchers snacks while watching Super Bowl commercials?
- Delicious and Easy Air Fryer Carrot Chips - May 16, 2023
- The Weight Watchers Chex Mix Recipe You Need to Try - April 28, 2023
- Free Printable Mothers Day Cards to Color for Kids - April 27, 2023
i just wanted to tell you i found your site through the holy mess site. a friend and i are following WW together and we both got so excited with your 7 day plan. we have purchased our food and will make our day 1 this friday. we both have health issues and really need to get our weight in check. so thank you for giving us hope. your menu is so varied and there is so much food. thanks in advance for the hope. we have begun to make a binder of your recipes. we are having a blast. 🙂
Thanks so much Fran! I appreciate your kind words!