We just love air fryer recipes, so it was only fitting that I put together a list of some of our favorite air fryer appetizers. Whether you're looking for some easy snacks for game day or hosting a party and want to keep the food simple, you'll find lots of delicious appetizer choices here that can all be made in your air fryer.
Table of Contents
WHY AIR FRY YOUR APPETIZERS?
The air fryer is an essential kitchen tool if you love appetizers as much as we do. It's so easy to get the crispy, crunchy texture you crave while saving on loads of oil-based calories that your body doesn't need. No more deep-fried foods weighing you down after a party!
Make these lighter, healthier versions of your favorite snacks and appetizers to stay on track and crush your nutrition goals this year. It's easier than you think when you can enjoy the familiar flavors of the comfort foods you know and love without all that grease and oil.
MUST HAVE TOOLS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER FINGER FOODS
There are some amazing tools available to make the air fryer even easier to use.
When it comes to making air fryer appetizers I like to keep a few things on hand to make my time in the kitchen short and sweet.
Here are some of my favorite air fryer tools that will help when you are making these appetizer recipes.
- An oil mister or oil spray bottle is absolutely necessary for cooking with the air fryer. I personally like the convenience of using the Pam spray pump Avocado Oil. It is available at my local grocery stores and there is no mess.
- Air fryer racks can help you get certain foods even crisper on all sides. These work great for making wings in the air fryer.
- Nylon tipped tongs will help you turn over your foods in the air fryer without scratching the basket up.
- A silicone basting brush will make it easy to apply extra sauce to food items while they are still in the air fryer. Think about those yummy, saucy wings!
These are the extra tools I have been using the most when I cook appetizers.
TASTY AIR FRYER APPETIZERS
From crowd favorites like mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders to new foods like asparagus fries and pasta chips, you're going to find the perfect air fryer appetizers for your next get-together.
You may want to plan on double or triple your recipes because these crunchy finger foods will not last on the platter!
Don't forget to PIN this for later!
- Unique Fun Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls in 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Weight Watchers Skinny Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - September 22, 2023
- Fun and Easy Ghost Halloween Popcorn Balls Recipe - September 20, 2023